The DTC1250e is a full color plastic card printer available in single or double sided versions and with card coding capabilities.
High quality, easy-to-use, compact, low-end printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
With the ability to encode, it is the fastest printer in its class.
- 3-year warranty
- print speed 225 cards / hour
- Wifi support for Ethernet printers
- the cheapest printer with the option of card encoding
- possibility to order in double-sided version
- quality phone support
- fast service
Affordable, easy to use and compact ideal for office or reception location.
The HID Global - Fargo DTC1250e Plastic Card Printer is designed for small to medium-sized businesses, schools and local governments. Provides maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. It is suitable for printing student, loyalty or membership cards at a very favorable price. It is virtually maintenance-free and cheaply prints full-color plastic ID cards and technology cards. The thermal resin transfer process ensures quality printing of bar codes and alphanumeric characters. You can quickly connect the printer using a USB or optional ethernet interface and start producing ID cards in just a few moments.
The DTC1250e offers built-in Swift ID software for simple card design, personalization and card printing.
The standard is the diagnostic service for automatic monitoring of the technical condition of the printer using the supplied FARGO Workbench.
The DTC1250e has a 3-year warranty and integrates seamlessly with other HID products.
SOVTE is an authorized distributor of HID Global - Fargo printers and has very fast, quality service and technical support!
An optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open coding platform) with all its features can be built into the printer, allowing you to create, encode (read / write) and manage secure documents from start to finish. You can design personalized ID cards on the spot and then program them to work with your physical access control system (PACS) to simplify your ordering, card issuing, and management procedures. Wifi accessories are optional.
FARGO DTC1250e Card Printer Features
- Direct sublimation color printing and thermal resin printing
- Resolution 300dpi
- Wide selection of EZ and ECO print ribbons
- Resin printing speed 600 cards / hour, color 225 cards / hour
- CR-80 (85.3 mm long x 53.7 mm wide) and CR-79 cards (83.8 mm long x 51.8 mm wide)
- Printed card thickness 0.229 to 1.016 mm
- Input tray 100 pcs
- Output tray 30 pcs
- Swift ID ™ design and printing software, FARGO Workbench ™ diagnostic program
- Drivers for Windows® XP / Vista ™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (32 bit & 64 bit) / Windows® 10 / MAC OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / Linux