HID FARGO® Element Printer
Simplified, inline personalization of secure credentials in a single step.
- Contactless – Utilizing the OMNIKEY® 5127CK-Mini, contactless encoding simultaneously supports low and high frequency credentials, including iCLASS Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE® MIFARE Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1.
- Contact – Utilizing the OMNIKEY® 5122, contact encoding integration is quick and easy, with unparalleled support and compatibility with ISO 7816 standards.
- Magnetic Stripe – Standard magnetic stripe encoding delivers ISO 7811, dual high- and low-coercivity compatibility.
- Programmer – Utilizing the OMNIKEY® 5127 iCLASS SE®, programmer encoding affords users the ability to encode the HID Access Control Application area of either Genuine HID® or third-party credentials with ease.
- Third-party Encoding Module – Leverage Smartware® encoding technology for simultaneous contactless and contact encoding in a single, expedient pass.
With the HID® ELEMENT industrial card printer/encoder/laser engraver, HID Global delivers the most reliable, cost-effective, high-volume ID and financial card issuance available in the industry.
Desktop-based yet heavy-duty, HID ELEMENT is especially suited for the high-cycle requirements of large government ID card programs, financial institutions, laborious service bureau conditions and demanding large enterprise environments. Modular and scalable, HID ELEMENT offers high-resolution, UV inkjet printing, optional laser engraving and an array of encoding options to meet a broad range of credential program requirements.
With its reliable operation, minimal maintenance, highly-configurable functionality, scalable throughput and lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry — HID ELEMENT is the next evolution in superior-quality, high-volume card personalization and issuance.